11.17.2011

Chick-Fil-A Cows

I have a special hatred for Chick-Fil-A cows.  The ones dressed up in costume.  The ones who hover around your children while you eat and cause them to panic because they are afraid of anything in costume!  Oh, wait, it's just my children who do that. 

It never fails.  Every single time I venture to Chick-Fil-A with the girls by myself, there is a stupid cow dressed up, walking around.  We went tonight while Eric was at Young Life and before I could even get the food passed out to the girls, they had gotten the attention of every person in the restaurant by crying and screaming and panicking!!  Even though they had begged me to eat AT Chick-Fil-A (and being the wonderful mom that I am, I said yes), they started saying "I want to go home.  I want to go home!" 

So before we even took a bite, I had to pack up our dinner, our drinks, the diaper bag, and Ellie Paige and get them back in the car to go home.  Luckily there was a sweet woman sitting behind us that offered to help me to the car.  She carried Cam for me.  Cam is not normally one to go to strangers but she basically jumped into this woman's arms and allowed her to carry her out of the restaurant!  Guess she would have done anything at that point, to get away from the cow!  And I would have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment