9.02.2012

Last Minute Photoshoot



While in Nashville, my mom's best friends daughter (one of my childhood friends and an amazing photographer) was in town from California and we got to spend some time with them and Mary took some amazing pictures of our girls and our family. My mom and Sallie have been friends since I was three years old and Mary and I have been as well. Mary and I are famous for our spread in a Southern Living Cookbook, with her older sister Anne, when we were about 5 or 6. We rocked it with our 80's hair-do's! (and no, you can't see a picture). Mary and her family are so dear to us and we are so thankful for these pictures. We still haven't framed them in our house yet but it's going to happen soon! Here are some of my favorites!






Totally "them"








My favorite...now if we can just photo-shop Molls in!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Your girls are beautiful!! Love the third one of Ellington. She looks spunky! :)

    ReplyDelete