10.22.2011

Look at you living the mini-van dream...

I'm sure all of you out there have just been dying for this moment, but the Hoskins family finally has a blog!!  Three kids later, and I think I have some things to blog about.  It's not going to be some awesome, super-mom blog where I look like I have everything together because then that would be a blog full of LIES!  So here you will get an honest look at life for us as a family of 5 with three small children, on Young Life staff.

Where to start..We are a Young Life family of five.  .Adelai is 4, Campbell is 2 1/2 and Ellington is 1 1/2.  My three sweet, precious girls keep Eric and I busy but we would have it no other way.  Eric and I have been married for 6 years now and it keeps getting better with age!  My 30th birthday is coming up and I feel like I should be turning 25.  So driving my minivvan still seems sureal.  But as the card my great friend Jenna sent me, says, "look at you living the mini-van dream", it just seems to fit me like a glove.

Adelai started preschool in August.  She is attending Webster Christian School in the 4k class.  We are so blessed to have been given a scholarship to this amazing Christian school.  We feel so blessed and I find myself thanking God daily for the gift of her school.  She is learning so much and absolutely LOVES school.  She is so smart.  One day she came home and asked me if I had ever heard of the Luve.  You can imagine my amazement since I'm pretty sure I didn't know what the Luve was until I saw The DaVinci Code a few years ago.

I am working at The Swanky Stork and love it.  It's a great way for me to work for friends who I adore and for me to be out of the house using the other side of my brain.  Thanks Bryson, MaryAnn and Beth!!  I also am helping out Torry Patton with some MasterMinds research.  Thanks Torry!! :)

We have been having lots of fun here at the Hoskins household.  We've been to the McWane science center, we've been watching some UT Football...Go Vols...seen our first movie in the theatres (well the first movie for Adelai and Campbell), had a daddy-daughter chick-fil-a date night, $1 haircuts, and just having silly time around the house.  Here are some pictures...










The Lord is faithful.  He is merciful and He is powerful. 
And we are so thankful for these truths in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog!!! yay!! Will be so fun to follow along with ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete